- FAQs About Lawn Grubs
- How to Get Rid of Grub Worms in Your Lawn?
- How to Use Aerator Shoes to Kill White Grubs
- White Grubs, Lawn Grubs & Grub Control
- How Do White Grubs Affect Your Lawn?
- How Can You Tell if You Have Insects in Your Lawn?
- How to Prevent Grub Worms in Your Lawn
- Control White Grubs: How to get rid of Grub problems
- Control Cutworm Problems in your Lawn
- How to Rid Your Lawn of White Grubs
- Devastating White Grubs
- Got Grubs and Moles?
- Four Ways You Can Tell If Your Lawn Has Grubs
- Prevent Lawn Grubs by Thatching
- Why Are Lawn Grubs Such a Nuisance and How to Get Rid of Them
- Grub Worms- Five Things That You Should Know about Grub Worms
Author Archives: spencer
Cutworms are a big problem throughout North America. Cutworms live in the thatch in your lawn and chew any blades of grass they can reach from the surface of the soil. The grub in this picture just chewed through some … Continue reading
Why White Grubs Are a Lawn Pest Beetle larvae that are small (1/2-1 inch long) and white are collectively known as “white grubs.” The worse pests include the Asiatic, June and Japanese beetles as well as masked chafers. Starting in … Continue reading
White grubs, are also known as grub worms, are beetle larvae that can have a devastating effects to your lawn if you will not annihilate their habitation immediately. They are mostly white and their length is around one half to one inch … Continue reading
If you have moles, there is probably a reason why they are there. Moles come into your lawn looking for food like grubs. The best way to prevent mold infestation is by applying a grub control to your lawn to … Continue reading