- FAQs About Lawn Grubs
- How to Get Rid of Grub Worms in Your Lawn?
- How to Use Aerator Shoes to Kill White Grubs
- White Grubs, Lawn Grubs & Grub Control
- How Do White Grubs Affect Your Lawn?
- How Can You Tell if You Have Insects in Your Lawn?
- How to Prevent Grub Worms in Your Lawn
- Control White Grubs: How to get rid of Grub problems
- Control Cutworm Problems in your Lawn
- How to Rid Your Lawn of White Grubs
- Devastating White Grubs
- Got Grubs and Moles?
- Four Ways You Can Tell If Your Lawn Has Grubs
- Prevent Lawn Grubs by Thatching
- Why Are Lawn Grubs Such a Nuisance and How to Get Rid of Them
- Grub Worms- Five Things That You Should Know about Grub Worms
Category Archives: white grubs
It is quite difficult to control white grubs living in your soil. Most often grubs aren’t even noticed until after they have done their worst damage. Birds, pecking holes in your lawn are gophers are an early sign that grub … Continue reading
Cutworms are a big problem throughout North America. Cutworms live in the thatch in your lawn and chew any blades of grass they can reach from the surface of the soil. The grub in this picture just chewed through some … Continue reading
Why White Grubs Are a Lawn Pest Beetle larvae that are small (1/2-1 inch long) and white are collectively known as “white grubs.” The worse pests include the Asiatic, June and Japanese beetles as well as masked chafers. Starting in … Continue reading
There are many ways in which you can tell if your lawn has grubs. First of all, grubs will cause your grass to turn slightly yellow. When they are eating the roots, then your lawn is going to get less … Continue reading
In order to deal with the problem with grubs in your lawn, there are five things that you need to know about them that will help you treat and control them much easier. The first thing that you should know … Continue reading